I'm baaaaaaack!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Want, But Cannot Have

I have HSV-1. There is no cure. 57.7% of Americans have it; most are unaware. Almost 17% of the US population has HSV-2. The primary difference between the two is the location in which the infection presents itself. That last link is particularly good reading, given that it's written for the layperson, rather than publishing in a medical journal. Wikipedia does a fair job of summarizing the first two links, as well. There's a theory that this infection has actually been demonized in the media for the express purpose of making money off of the treatments and, while I'm not big on conspiracy theories, there does seem to be something to this. I'm pretty much willing to believe that big companies will do anything for money, though. At any rate, it's a highly stigmatized health issue that is more common than most people consider.

So, I have a cold sore on my mouth. This means I do not suck my Sir's cock until it is well and truly gone. But, as I told him yesterday, I really wish I could. I like sucking cock. Every time I read Conina's blog, in addition, it really makes me want to suck his cock. The latest entry, "Intent," is especially tantalizing for me right now. If you can read that without getting turned on, well, I don't think I want to know you! Mostly kidding, but seriously... that entry is just mean, right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow. I understand. No really, I understand. It's not much fun at all.

    Thanks for the link, and the amazing compliment.

    ReplyDelete