I'm baaaaaaack!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some Limits

I almost forgot to blog today! Er, yesterday... so, I guess I did. I thought I would note some of my limits here:

Hard:

  • Sex with anyone who cannot consent. This includes minors, animals and those who do not have enough information or the mental/emotional capacity to consent. 


  • Scat
  • Recreational drug use and drinking. Nobody gets to hit/fuck/whatever me while they're drunk or high.
  • Grave bodily harm and/or death.
  • Withdrawl of affection.
  • High-risk sexual encounters. (Risk of unsafe sex, my limits not being respected, etc)
  • Lying. (Outside of mindfucks, obvs.)
  • Hate speech. (For the most part, depending on one's specific definition.)
My soft limits are plenty, but the list above shows a few things that must not be crossed. There are probably others, but those strike me as the most important/obvious things. Some of my soft limits include:

  • Touching or handling my feet. 
  • Criticizing my body.
  • Gun play. (this might actually be a hard limit)
  • Giving me oral.
That's it for now- sorry this is so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment