I'm baaaaaaack!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Line

So, tonight my Sir and I were watching something together, and I was smarting off about stealing his pillow, but I knew where to stop before I crossed the line and evoked physical correction from him. He responded by musing: "Hmm. You're getting good at knowing where that line is. I may have to move it forward." He seemed half-serious. I think he was mostly amused by my antics.

But if he meant it, I think I would object. Maybe just inch it forward, perhaps, and I'd be okay with it... just to keep me on my toes, you know? But too far would mess up our fun. Or my fun. I don't know, exactly. It's just that I sort of know how not to provoke him when I'm not up to handling the results, and this would throw me off. However, maybe that's a good thing.

I'm probably just over-thinking it. It's still interesting food for thought, right?

I feel like a good girl tonight, and my Sir just recognized that. It's a huge relief, because we usually seem to be out of sync regarding my progress/behavior lately. I say that not to criticize, but because I am genuinely happy that we're on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment