I'm baaaaaaack!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A few details

I realized yesterday that I left out some stuff that happened, and wanted to share some juicy details. But first: Tonight my Sir was karate chopping at my back and it reminded me of the flogging. It was awesome.

So, I asked if my Sir would lay on top of me and he readily complied. I did resist and make protesting noises when he forced my legs apart. It was, as I indicated in my last posting, a rather half-hearted protest. Then he teased me with his cock, while his mouth roamed on my neck, face and ears. He nipped, licked and played with me until he made me come. I was gasping and begging him to please fuck me and, after what seemed like an eternity, he finally did. I always have to adjust to him being inside me, and I'm pretty sure he loves the noises I make in those moments.

After that, it was pretty much as I said yesterday. I just couldn't leave out that bit of deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment