I'm baaaaaaack!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Missed Munch

Well, Friday (today, in my book) was another munch I've missed. It worked out okay, though. Poor Sir is sick, and it would not have been pleasant had he and I been at the munch. I am gunning for next month, though, since it's likely he'll be out of commission come April. Meh! Stupid reality, ruining fantasy! Well, not that kink is fantasy, but I liked the phrasing.

Last night my Sir noted that I've been less than enthusiastic about teh sex lately, and wondered if something was up beyond my physical health, and I assured him that wasn't the case. This morning I made good on that assurance and he made me come a number of times. He held me down beneath him and fucked me hard. I didn't play coy or give more than very token resistance, because I was just so hot for him.

And yet he enjoyed the jello I made for him tonight more than that. It must've been pretty fucking good jello, y'think? (It totally was.)

No comments:

Post a Comment