I'm baaaaaaack!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

No Cancer!

They told us it would take around 4 hours, start to finish. It took 3 times that, plus another hour to get him settled at home (yes, this twelve hour event was an outpatient procedure!). I was entirely tuckered out, but relieved to hear that the Dr. hadn't found any cancer, and the rest of the procedure had gone off without a hitch.

I've had so much going on this week that's been external that whenever I have time to myself, it's been necessarily focused inward. Facing crowds of people, being a support for my father, staying calm and dealing with responsibilities I'd rather not handle; all take their toll on me. It's like I'm hemorrhaging energy when I do those things. I'm starting to do better, but I still have a recovery period, where I'm on 'self-preservation' mode.

Thus, I don't have much to report on the sexy front. Yesterday I got a spanking, and that was hot. Then I sucked his cock, and noticed that I'm getting better at taking it deeper. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment