I'm baaaaaaack!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Floggers

Today I got flogged. It was awesome. I had no idea a flogger could feel like someone punched me in the back. I thought they were wussy little sensation-play toys. I now know that I was so wrong.

As my husband has dubbed her, Talia brought all the floggers she owns over. She packed them in a suitcase. She has enough floggers to warrant a suitcase! One of the floggers is named "Fire" and whoa, is that ever appropriate. It is made of leather and rubber, and it hurts like a motherfucker. She has a flogger made of chains, for sensation play. She has lots of leather of varying weights and thickness. I love the leather.

She stroked my back, she held me by one shoulder, she held me against her so she could flog my breasts; she teased me with the sounds and location, and it was glorious. Nothing I even imagined came close to what went on. How it felt, the way she interacted with my Sir (and he with her), the sounds, the way I felt at ease with her, and the way it all came together was breathtaking. I have welts, too.

Suffice it to say, we have plans to play with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment