I'm baaaaaaack!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day, Anyone?

Anyone have kinky plans for Valentine's Day?

My Sir bought me a vacuum cleaner! But it is red, which is fitting. Stop being so appalled, I'm giving him a hard time. Our vacuum died a slow and horrible death recently, and we absolutely needed one. It's bagless, which I still say is infinitely messier than an old-fashioned bagged cleaner, but it's one of the better designs I've seen, and it's a dirt devil.

I'm looking at our Monday event as my gift, though. Hopefully he gets as much out of it as I do.

We've learned not to make plans on holidays, as they tend to backfire! I'm going to be spending part of the day with a friend (also kinky) who is having surgery that day (not so kinky)- so this will also put a damper on things. It's fairly routine and "minor," as surgeries go.

Someday, we're going to go on vacation for Valentine's Day. Somewhere secluded, with really nice views and comfortable amenities. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. No plans. My husband asked me "SO, what would you like for Valentine's Day?" He looked at me, and I looked at him. "Sex?" he continued, after waiting a beat. "Yeah, I think we can get you sex." ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can picture this exchange so vividly! I grin every time I've read it, and it never gets old. Thank you for sharing that! Hope you guys had a great day!

      Delete