I'm baaaaaaack!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Monday is the day!

I'll post about the encounter next week, but we're going to meet with the lovely Mistress on Monday, so I should have at least a brief summary up that night. My Sir wove the visit into a fantasy last night while I sucked his cock, and even today, I still wouldn't mind if something like that did manage to develop. (She mentioned that sometimes things do happen, unplanned for, so we know she's open to the idea, in theory.)

Basically, he suggested having her flog me while I suck him off.

I can think of other things I'd like her to do back there, but not at this point. Probably.

I don't expect anything beyond the fun use of impact toys, to be honest. I'm just saying... she's somebody I trust (within reason). She's somebody I like. I'm proud that she's agreed to do this with us, and I'm really pleased that we'll be having this new experience with her. I feel nervous, but I'm not dwelling on it. Whatever happens will happen, and we'll learn from it.

I hope she brings her dragon's tongue. That thing looked wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment